Account Alerts fit your busy lifestyle to help you monitor your accounts
When life keeps you busy and you’re on-the-go, Account Alerts let you know what’s going in and out of your account. It’s like having a personal banker in your back pocket!
Account Management for Busy Lives and Added Security
Account Alerts keep you up-to-date on account activity based on your personal selections. Set up alerts appropriate for your needs and the frequency at which you’ll receive them with Online Banking. Available by email or text*, choose to receive an alert on a daily basis or when certain activity occurs for the following situations:
- Balance threshold (set by you)
- Daily balances
- Card usage (any time your debit card is used)
- Large item payment received (a transaction clears for an amount greater than a set threshold)
- Payment received
- Home Equity advances
- Checks posted – general or a specific amount
- Certificate of Deposit maturing
Enrolling is Easy
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on the link that says “Alerts” at the top of the page
- A series of prompts will follow to complete your enrollment
* Terms and Conditions. There is no service charge for Account Alerts but standard messaging and data rates apply from your wireless provider. Contact your carrier for specific fees and charges prior to enrolling.
Learn More About:
Alerts... are a great way to keep you informed when certain events happen with your accounts. For example... if your account balance drops below a certain amount... we can notify you through email... text messaging... or by simply alerting you the next time you log in. Just click the alert category... to view the alert. To add a new alert... just select the category... and the type of alert. Then enter the criteria that will trigger it. if you're sending the alert to your mobile phone... enter the number... and select your carrier. That's it. In this example... if our balance ever drops below 100 dollars... we'll receive a text message letting us know. Alerts can be changed... or deleted at any time.