Manage debit card risk by defining how, when and where your payment card is used.
Strengthen the security of your MidCountry Bank debit card with CardValet®*, which helps you protect your debit card using your mobile device. Leverage specialty features that give you the ability to turn a card “off” if it is misplaced or stolen and “on” when it is ready to be used. Plus, you can establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, transaction types and geographic locations.
CardValet Debit Card & Fraud Management
CardValet is a mobile card fraud management application, enabling you to control how, when and where your debit cards are used.
MidCountry Bank has added CardValet to our suite of fraud management tools - ideal for card holders who want to proactively manage their debit card accounts.
- Card usage controls: Control and monitor transactions for merchant categories and easily set spending limits to not exceed pre-defined thresholds.
- Card on/off setting: Turn your debit card on or off to either allow, or deny purchases made with your debit card. For example, a card can be disabled if it is lost or stolen. Additionally, the card can be turned on/off in-between uses for added card protection.
- Location-based controls: Establish controls by location based on a geographic range of approved activity, leveraging the GPS location of the mobile device being used. This location-based control helps to ward off unauthorized use of a card that gets in the wrong hands. Going on vacation? Simply update your location for uninterrupted service.
- Interactive alerts: Alerts can be set to let you know when transactions are approved or declined. You can even set immediate alerts for transactions that you want to monitor.**
Download the App
Ready to manage your debit card with Card Valet? Select from the icons below to download the app today:
* CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc
** Standard messaging rates may apply
Learn More About: