Get The Answers You're Looking For
Business Mobile Banking
Business Mobile Banking is a way to access your bank accounts with your mobile phone. It's similar to Business Online Banking with added customization for use on a smart phone.
- The app is a downloadable application through the App Store or Google Play
Business Mobile Deposit is a service that is available with the mobile app. With Business Mobile Deposit you can take a picture of a check to make a deposit! Simply open the app, click Deposits and follow the instructions!
The downloadable application and Business Mobile Deposit is customized for use on your mobile phone device which allows for one touch access. It offers the same great features as Business Online Banking. You can easily move between screens to complete the below requests:
- View accounts including balances and transaction history
- Make transfers between savings, checking and loan accounts; the same transfers available in Online Banking
- Pay bills or change/cancel any pending payments
- Deposit checks
- Find ATMs and branches that are closest to your location
- Approve wire, ACH, positive pay items, and transfers
- View check images
Download the App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for MidCountry4Business®.
For best results it is recommended that pictures are taken in high light and against a background of different contrast. Be sure to fill up the entire box with the image and to hold the phone at a straight angle over the check.
Many checks can be deposited with Business Mobile Deposit but there are some that can not. Checks greater than $5,000 can only be deposited at a branch or ATM. You also may not deposit more than a total of $5,000 per business in any one business day using Business Mobile Deposit. Checks that are an abnormal size or layout and check types that are more susceptible to fraud may not be able to be deposited with Business Mobile Deposit.
Checks deposited prior to 4:00pm CST will be processed that business day and available for withdrawal the next business day. Items deposited after this cut off time will be processed the next business day for availability the following business day.
First, make sure that you are enrolled for Business Mobile Banking. Enrolling in Business Mobile Banking will provide you an optimized view for your mobile phone screen.
If you are enrolled in Business Mobile Banking, check your browser settings on your phone and be sure it is set to mobile. Some phones default to the browser setting which will cause a small display.
No, it is an added security measure to not allow this service in Business Mobile Banking. Payees can be added in Business Online Banking.
The same accounts that are available through Business Online Banking can be accessed in Business Mobile Banking.
There are several security measures incorporated into Business Mobile Banking; a few of the key items are listed below.
- Business Mobile Banking requires a password and multi-factor authentication as is used with Business Online Banking.
- If the phone is lost or stolen the device can be suspended and unregistered if it's not recovered, both can be done by contacting us; see terms and conditions for additional details.
- Security technologies such as 128 bit SSL encryption and cache controls are utilized.
In addition we recommend you take the below standard security measures:
- Properly secure account information and do not share any passwords or other account access information.
- Do not store password information on the mobile device, for example in a notes section.
- Use a strong PIN to lock the mobile device.
The Senior Administrator of the business has the ability to cancel access in Business Online Banking. Once logged in to Business Online Banking hover over "Administration" and select "Profiles & Permissions." Select "Change Employee" and locate the user that access is being removed from. Under the Mobiliti Business banner, find the box titled “Mobiliti Business access is enabled.” Uncheck the box to disable Mobiliti Business access. You may also contact us at 952-843-5222 or at Cash.Management at MidCountryBank dot com.
Learn More About: