Get The Answers You're Looking For
A SecureAlert is a service that allows you to better manage your account with notifications of activity when it occurs or on a daily basis. Notices can be received by mobile text message, email or within your Online Banking.
No, you may enroll for Mobile Alerts with or without Mobile Banking. However, it is recommended to have Mobile Banking so that you are easily able to manage any account activity from the convenience of your phone when you receive alerts.
Many customers find it convenient to make a transfer or inquire into their history after they receive an alert. These account functions can be completed by linking to Mobile Banking directly from your mobile alert.
A Mobile Alert will be sent to your mobile phone via a text message. An email alert will be sent to you via an email.
An Online Alert will be available for you to view within your Online Banking account. An Email Alert will be sent directly to your email.
- Balance Below - When your account balance reaches a set threshold
- Card Usage - When your debit card is used on the account
- Payment Due - When a loan payment is billed
- Home Equity Advance - When an advance is made on your Home Equity Loan
- Check Posted - When a specific check clears your account
- Certificate Maturity - When your Certificate is approaching maturity
- Daily Balance - When your balance changes on the account
- Daily Checks - When checks have cleared your account
- Daily Deposits - When there has been a deposit made to your account
- Large Item Payment Received - When a transaction clears for an amount greater than a set threshold
- Payment Received - When a payment is posted to your account
Yes, SecureAlerts can be set up the same day Online Banking is established.
Learn More About: