Customers rely less on cash and checks these days, and more on debit and credit cards. A strong Merchant Processor to support card payments can increase sales and directly improve your bottom line.
MidCountry Bank has partnered with industry leader, Elavon, for Merchant Services. Our goal is to provide a powerful, one-stop merchant processing solution for businesses large or small. MidCountry's business banking experts partner with Elavon's merchant network to help your business succeed by saving you time and money. Contact a Business Banking expert to find out more today.
Easy, Affordable Payment Services
- More Payment Types – Seamlessly accept all kinds of payment types, including credit, debit cards and foreign cards, as well as checks and your own gift cards.
- Payments Anywhere – Be everywhere your customers are whether in-store or at an offsite location, by mail, over the phone, or via your online shopping cart. Utilize innovative mobile point of sale solutions, traditional payment terminals, or your own computer.
- Clear & Simple Pricing – For businesses between $5,000 and $25,000 in annual card sales; easy-to-understand rates, a no term contract and no cancellation fee.
- MerchantConnect – Online reporting tools help you manage and monitor payment transactions, sales data, statements and chargebacks.
Services You Can Grow On
- Dynamic Currency Conversion– Give international Visa® and Mastercard® credit cardholders the ability to pay in their home currency while you take advantage of rebates on your monthly processing fees.
- Gift and Loyalty Programs– Grow revenue by offering your valued customers options that drive new and repeat business.
Exceptional Service and Support
- Our customer support experts are dedicated to assisting you with your payment needs and helping you understand available technology and security. We’ll recommend the products and services that best suit your business and assist you in integrating the right solutions into your existing systems. MidCountry Bank is here to help you simplify your payment processing so you can focus on servicing your customers and growing your business.
©2019 Elavon is a registered trademark in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved. This information is prepared by Elavon as a service for its merchants. The information discussed is general in nature and may not apply to your specific situation. ELV-SOLS-1431-US Rev 0514
Learn More About: