We recognize that your business priorities are to make money, save money and save time. MidCountry Bank has the solutions you need to achieve these goals.
Provide a source of longer term funding for equipment purchases, vehicle purchases or other needs. Provides ability to:
- Purchase equipment
- Expand an office building
- Purchase a new practice
- Refinance a contract to a former owner
Repayment with monthly payments of principal and interest, fixed or floating rates
Lines of Credit
Provide a source for short term funding needs and seasonal production peaks. Easily manage seasonal cash flow fluctuations, quickly add inventory, upgrade equipment, or other needs.
- Revolving line of credit
- Repayment is typically interest only on a monthly basis
Finance all of your capital equipment that your business requires to stay competitive and profitable. It is an excellent complement to your existing finance strategies.
Provides leverage financing to your capital equipment
- Preserve working capital with little or no down payment
- Avoid obsolescence and increase efficiency with up-to-date equipment
- Structure payments to match your cash flow
- Cut costs with low, fixed-rate financing
- Limit costs and save on taxes
- Step-up monthly payment structures
Provides all types of businesses options, such as:
- Healthcare/Medical Equipment
- Commercial Trucking
- IT - Hardware/Software
Learn More About: