MidCountry Investments offers a wide range of investment solutions to choose from and prepare you for your future.
Our Financial Professionals have over 40 years of experience to provide guidance to help you invest in your future with the right solutions. MidCountry Investments makes it easy for you to access professionals who can work with you to create a custom financial plan.
Let us know how we can help you with your investment questions.
Our Investment Professionals will take the time to sit down with you to learn and understand your needs, goals and investment objectives. Then we determine a customized investment strategy and implement a personalized comprehensive financial plan to meet those goals. Contact us for a complimentary planning session today.
Diverse financial solutions to expand your options and accommodate your changing lifestyle. Contact an Investment Professional today.
- Pays income in retirement and typically provides tax benefits
- Three types of annuities available; fixed, variable and income
- Benefits to meet different retirement income needs
*Income is based on the claims paying ability of the issuer. 10% IRS penalty may apply to withdrawals prior to age 59 1/2.
- Potential for capital appreciation
- Potential for dividend payments
- Ability to vote shares and influence the company you have invested stock in
- Provides a predictable income stream
- Interest on bonds is typically paid to investors semi-annually
- Wide variety of bonds
Individual Retirement Accounts
- Rolling over to an IRA allows you to keep your savings tax-deferred and typically gives you a broader choice of how to invest your savings
- Additionally, with an IRA you can choose how to manage your investments
- An IRA rollover refers to the process of moving your retirement savings from your retirement plan at a previous employer (i.e. 401(k), 403(b), profit-sharing plan, etc.) into an IRA
Build a tuition fund for your child, grandchild, or even yourself
- Tax advantages
- Supports your educational needs
529 College Savings Plan
- Offers a state-sponsored college tuition fund (also called a municipal security)
- Provides help for beneficiaries of any age to save for college
- Extremely flexible
- Allows substantial contributions
- Guidelines vary from state to state
- Before investing in a 529 plan, investors should carefully consider whether the investor’s or beneficiary’s home state offers any state tax or other benefits available only from that state’s 529 plan.
Whether planning for your personal retirement or a retirement plan for your business, our Investment Professionals have solutions, such as:
- Traditional and Roth Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Rollover IRAs
- Advantaged Investing
- 401(k) Planning
- Estate Planning Profit Sharing Plans
- Investment convenience
- Professional money management
- Benefit from diversification
**Mutual funds are sold by prospectus. Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company. A prospectus will be available at the seminar or obtained from a Investment Executive. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
All loans subject to credit approval and compliance with underwriting standards.
Learn More About: