Business Debit Card
Manage your business purchases with a card customized to meet your needs.
- Easily identify your business debit card with your business name printed on the debit card along with your name or your employee's name.
- Allow employees to make purchases on behalf of your business. You set the purchase limit you want to allow on each employee card.
- Make deposits at branches or use MoneyPass ATM available nationally.
ATM Deposit Card
Manage your business with a card customized to easily make your deposits. You can now do so at many MoneyPass Network ATMs. Find ATM locations near you.
Premium Text Fraud Alerts
At MidCountry Bank, your account security is our priority and we want to make sure using your business debit card is safe and convenient as possible. To strengthen our existing fraud monitoring, we offer a text-based business debit card fraud monitoring system that can detect unusual activity and ask you to confirm transactions to help ensure you made the purchase. No enrollment process is required, and you can opt out at any time.
How It Works:
- If our fraud monitoring system detects suspicious activity on your business debit card, you’ll receive a text message from a five digit short code with details about the suspected transaction. Please respond, it's from us!
- Reply YES to confirm and approval the transaction is legitimate.
- Reply NO to decline and deny the transaction for fraud.
- If you indicate the transaction is fraud by replying NO, you’ll receive another message with a phone number to call for follow-up.
- If you don't reply to the text message within 15 minutes, an email will be sent to make sure you are aware of the transaction. If there is no response to the text message or email, a phone call will then follow.
- Customers can "opt-out" of the text alerts at any time by replying STOP. You will not receive any further Premium Text Fraud Alert notifications from MidCountry Bank.
- Please note that MidCountry Bank will never ask you for your account number or personal information. If you are ever in question about a potential fraud scheme, please feel free to contact your local branch.
What Should I Do?
- If we have your mobile phone number on file, no action or enrollment is required.
- If you would like us to verify or update your mobile phone number, please contact your local branch or call us at 877-874-7376.
Want More Information? Watch This Handy Video Tutorial.
Learn More About: