It pays to bank with us. The perfect checking account for anyone looking to earn valuable rewards on services designed to make banking easier.
Free with Checking4Me®
- MidCountry Bank Debit MasterCard®
- MoneyPass®ATM Transactions1
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking2
- Online Bill Pay
- Up to $15 ATM transaction fee refunded per statement cycle3
- Up to 5 Popmoney standard transaction fees refunded per statement cycle3
- Standard Check Charges Apply
$8 monthly service fee with Rewards Credit. Earn rewards credit each statement cycle to offset the monthly service fee. Accounts must remain in active status to receive rewards credit.4
Under Age 26? Bank for Free!*
We believe anyone practicing good financial habits at a young age should be rewarded! That is why we offer anyone under age 26 an exclusive $8 monthly reward for banking with us. That is students, teens and youth!
Rewards Credit lets you earn back your monthly service fee.
- $3 monthly reward for enrolling in eStatements
- $5 monthly reward for 10 or more debit card transactions posted within the statement cycle
- $5 monthly reward for a direct deposit into your Checking4Me account each statement cycle5
* Accountholders under age 26 receive a $8 monthly credit from MidCountry to offset the $8 monthly service charge.
1 MidCountry participates in the MoneyPass network, providing no fee ATM services at MoneyPass locations nationwide. ATM fees may be charged at non-MoneyPass network machines by the ATM owner.
2 Mobile carrier may charge access fees depending on your individual plan. Check your carrier for specific fees and charges.
3 This benefit is earned if the account activity for the statement cycle includes at least one direct deposit (ACH credit) and 10 + posted debit card purchase transactions.
4 Unused rewards credit does not carry forward beyond the statement cycle in which it is earned. Maximum rewards credit that can be earned is equal to the monthly service fee for the account.
5 Direct Deposit requirement will be met with any ACH credit transaction or recurring automatic transfer from another account during the statement cycle.