MidCountry Bank is a community bank with big bank expertise. MidCountry Bank's business experts understand your business needs and are dedicated to helping you succeed. We are a SBA Preferred Lender and our Business Bankers deliver a simple process designed to help your business grow. Choose from one of the Small Business Administration financing solutions offered by MidCountry Bank and take advantage of affordable and flexible terms at competitive loan rates. All financing is subject to credit approval and SBA eligibility.
SBA 7(a) Term loan
This is the most common general-purpose SBA loan.
- Offers single and multiple disbursement term and real estate loans
- Use your loan for working capital or to purchase a business, inventory, or land for construction
- Ideal for businesses that need funds for expansion, purchase another business or manage cash flow
- Effective financing tool for experienced business owners who are starting a new business
- Offers flexibility
- Offers longer terms
- Offers lower down payments compared to other types of business financing
- Provides funding to fund start-up costs, equipment, inventory and working capital Offers you longer terms and lower payments to free up cash flow while you grow your businesses
- Credit Amount: Term Loans up to $5 million
- Working Capital: up to 7 years
- Equipment: up to 10 years
- Real Estate: up to 25 years
- Fixed or variable interest rates
- Provides working capital
- Offers a contract
- Option for seasonal
- Offer a Builder CAPLine
- Up to 85% SBA guarantee
SBA 504 Term Loan
This loan is designed for business owners who plan to expand their operations through land acquisition, building acquisition or construction, finance equipment, equipment purchase, or refinance.
- Offers a long-term fixed rate
- Allows you to expand or construct owner-occupied real estate
- Allows you to purchase major or long-term equipment
- CDC: SBA loan on up to 40% of the project
- Bank Loan: bank loan on up to 50% of the project
- Equity: 10% minimum +5% if new business +5% if special use property
MidCountry Bank is a proud member of the National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders, also known as NAGGL.
Your business must meet SBA eligibility requirements. All loans subject to credit approval and compliance with underwriting standards.
Learn More About: