MidCountry Bank's Business Mobile Banking is a quick, easy and secure way to help you manage your company's money wherever you are. Bank with convenience by managing your business account from your mobile phone anytime, anywhere.
- Check account balances and easily see recent transactions
- Deposit checks anywhere, 24/7 by taking a picture with Business Mobile Deposit (requires enrollment application. Contact us to find out more)
- Easily transfer money between your accounts
- Manage your bills by paying any existing biller or quickly review your payment history
- Approve, reject or set up alerts for Fund Transfers, ACH Transfers, Wire Transfers and Positive Pay exceptions.
- Real time account alerts with SecureAlerts
- Find branch locations and surcharge free MoneyPass ATMs
- Secure Login - maximum security with SSL encryption and multi-layer authentication. If the device is lost or stolen it can be unregistered
Download the App
Note: Standard messaging and data rates may apply. A $0.50 per item check fee will be applied for each business mobile deposit (waived for Business Flex or Business Flex Plus accounts that maintain an average collected balance of $2,500 or more). Your business must first be enrolled in Business Online Banking for access to Mobile Banking enrollment. Contact us to enroll today.
Learn More About:
Introducing a powerful tool for connecting you to your accounts. Business Mobile Banking. No matter where you are... you can check balances... review transfers and payments... approve transactions... deposit checks... even approve flagged items from your Positive Pay exceptions. In fact... protecting your business against fraud is at its heart. It offers control over large transfers of money. It helps identify suspicious activity. through the use of approvals... it can stop fraudulent transactions before they ever happen. We think you'll find it indispensable. And to get started... Just search for us on your phone’s app store. It's a powerful financial management tool for your business accounts... along with strong fraud prevention. wherever you are, whenever you need it.