Maintain a larger banking relationship and earn preferred customer discounts for checking and related services.
- Complimentary MidCountry Bank Debit MasterCard®
- Complimentary MoneyPass®ATM Transactions1
- Complimentary Online Banking
- Complimentary Online Bill Pay
- Complimentary Mobile Banking2
- Complimentary eStatements
- Interest Earned on Tiered Balances3
- 1 Complimentary Box of Specialty Checks per Year4
- Up to $15 ATM transaction fee refunded per statement cycle5
- Up to 3 official check fees refunded per statement cycle if your relationship balance is maintained at $10,000+6
- Complimentary 3x5 safe deposit box, or a credit toward a larger box rental if your relationship balance is maintained at $10,000+7
$15 monthly service fee with Rewards Credit. Earn rewards credit each statement cycle to offset the monthly service fee. Accounts must remain in active status to receive rewards credit.8
- $15 monthly reward for customers who have attained age 55+
- $3 monthly reward for enrolling in eStatements
- $15 monthly reward if your relationship balance is maintained at $10,000+6
- $5 monthly reward if your checking account average balance is maintained at $1000+
- $5 monthly reward for 10 or more debit card transactions posted within the statement cycle
- $5 monthly reward for a direct deposit into your Rewards4Me Checking account each statement cycle9
1 MidCountry participates in the MoneyPass network, providing no fee ATM services at MoneyPass locations nationwide. ATM fees may be charged at non-MoneyPass network machines by the ATM owner.
2 Mobile carrier may charge access fees depending on your individual plan. Check your carrier for specific fees and charges.
3 See current Deposit Rate Sheet for applicable balance tiers and interest rates.
4 Complimentary checks include designated specialty checks in single or duplicate style. Standard billing applies for shipping and handling fees.
5 This benefit is earned if the account activity for the statement cycle includes at least one direct deposit (ACH credit) and 10+ posted debit card purchase transactions.
6 Relationship balance includes all Checking, Savings, Money Market, Certificate of Deposit and Consumer Loan balances related to the social security number (SSN) owner on the checking account. Balances are based on cumulative average balances of deposit accounts maintained during the checking account statement cycle, and current outstanding principal balances of qualified loans. To be included as a related account, the social security number (SSN) owner must be named as an owner or joint owner, borrower or joint borrower on the account.
7 Safe Deposit Boxes are not present or available in all locations. Subject to availability. See disclosure 6 for a relationship balance definition.
8 Unused rewards credit does not carry forward beyond the statement cycle in which it is earned. Maximum rewards credit that can be earned is equal to the monthly service fee for the account.
9 Direct Deposit requirement will be met with any ACH credit transaction or recurring automatic transfer from another account during the statement cycle.
Effective Date: Friday, February 21, 2020
|Minimum Balance to Open||Minimum Balance to Obtain APY*||Interest Rate||APY*|
|$0 - $999.99||$50.00||$1,000.00||0.00%||0.00%|
|$1,000 - $9,999.99||$50.00||$1,000.00||0.05%||0.05%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||$50.00||$1,000.00||0.05%||0.05%|
|$25,000 and over||$50.00||$1,000.00||0.10%||0.10%|
* Annual Percentage Yield
** Early withdrawal penalty may apply
Fees may reduce earnings. Rates are subject to change.