Minnesota car and auto insurance, homeowners insurance, umbrella coverage and more! Dedicated professionals who provide personal follow-up are how MidCountry Insurance sets itself apart in the industry. Over 60 years of expertise to help you invest in your future. Your full-service agency for all of your insurance needs. A wholly-owned subsidiary of MidCountry Bank, MidCountry Insurance welcomes the opportunity to help you.
Home. Car. Family. Health. Money. Belongings. “Asset” means something different to everyone. When it comes to insuring your assets, you want someone who understands and respects your unique circumstances. MidCountry Insurance provides agents whose primary goal is to help you plan to protect what is important to YOU.
Our relationship-based service promises good people, strong values and genuine commitment to help you enjoy success and security. When you choose MidCountry Insurance, you have a broader team of resources that will work together to do what is best for your financial future.
- Independent agency with multiple carrier options from outstanding, “A” rated companies
- Honest agents who have your best interest in mind
- Personal, professional, stellar service
- Over 60 years of experience and resources
- Auto and Vehicle
- Home and Renters
- Umbrella Policy
- Boats, Motorcycles and Recreational Vehicles
- Life and Health
- Long Term Care
- Personal Liability
- Identity Theft
- Farm and Livestock
- Multi-Peril Crop Insurance (MPCI) and Hail Insurance
We represent many outstanding companies. Since we are not obligated to one company with one set of products, we have the capability to design a customize insurance package for you at the best possible price. The companies include:
- American Modern Insurance Group
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Integrity Insurance
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Genworth Financial
- Foremost Insurance Group
- RAM Mutual Insurance Company
- Continental Western Group
- Safeco Insurance
- State Auto Insurance Companies
- Western National Insurance
- Bird Island Hawk Creek Mutual Insurance Company
- Encompass Insurance
- PreferredOne Insurance Company
- Young America Mutual Insurance Co.
- Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance
- Western Mutual Fire Insurance Company
The amount of insurance that a person needs is a personal decision. A key question to ask yourself is how much risk are you willing to shoulder? For example, if an accident occurs, and you are sued for an amount higher than your liability limits, are you prepared to come up with the difference? We generally recommend that clients self-insure on the smaller losses with a higher deductible, and purchase higher liability limits to protect everything you’ve worked hard to accumulate.
There are a lot of factors included in the calculation of an insurance rate. Insurance score, past claims, age, zip code, and the overall condition and age of the asset you are insuring are all variables that can impact rate. Getting the best rate consists of making sure that your insurance rates are being shopped and compared with others that are in the same demographic. An Independent agent can do that for you, ensuring that you are maximizing the available discounts.
A good agent will make it easy to switch insurance providers. They will walk you through the process and transfer it at the most appropriate time (either at renewal or most appropriate time of the month to coincide with current billing cycle). Switching insurance should be a painless process, and not a deterrent to updating your program to one that is more appropriate for your needs.
- Our agents are happy to meet with you anytime. They will provide honest feedback to help you determine if your current coverage is adequate, and will also identify possible cost-saving opportunities.
- Click Here to submit your information for a complimentary coverage review.
Insurance products are: Not FDIC insured. Not guaranteed by the financial institution. May lose value. Not insured by any governmental agency.