In the spirit of keeping our team and customers safe as our branch locations begin to reopen to the public, we are requiring the following protocols per CDC guidelines:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 please use our Drive Thru or Night Deposit.
- Please use the hand sanitizer readily available upon entry.
- In support of the MN Executive Order 20-81, all persons are required to wear a mask when inside public settings, including MidCountry branch locations.
- You may be asked to temporarily remove your mask for identification purposes.
- Keep a 6 foot distance when possible and follow directional signs.
Offices have resumed standard business hours. For up-to-date office hours, please visit the locations page.
Learn more about what is being done to ease the financial burden for many with consumer loans during the COVID-19 crisis.
Get the answers you're looking for about bank services and Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). View FAQs
Learn More About: